- 4th Grade - 11:00 a.m.-11:40 a.m.
- 2nd Grade - 11:20 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 5th Grade - 11:40 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
- 3rd Grade - 12:00 p.m.-12:40 p.m.
- 6th Grade - 12:20 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- 1st Grade - 12:40 p.m.-1:20 p.m.
- Student Lunch $1.75
- Student Reduced Lunch 40¢
- Adult Lunch $3.30
You can pay for your students meals online using Skyward Family Access. Simply log on, select the “Food Service” tab on the left and select “Make a Payment” next to your student’s name. In the new screen, select “Update Payment Amount” on the Food Service line and enter how much you’d like to pay, then update cart. When you have entered the amount you would like to pay (you can pay for all of your students in Jordan School District at the same time), select “Pay with Vendor”. This will take you to another screen where you will need to enter your log in and password with E-funds for Schools. You can create a log in and password if you have not previously done so. Verify that the payment information is correct and hit the “Submit” button. You will receive an email when the payment is complete.
Free and Reduced Meals
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RENEWED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR!
- When a student qualifies for free or reduced meals. However, if your child chooses to bring a lunch from home, this does NOT include free milk for a home lunch.
- Use ONE free and reduced price school meals application for all students in your household. Applications are available at the Jordan School District Office, at all schools, on-line using your Skyward login, at local libraries or community fitness centers. You may turn in your application at the district office, mail it to Nutrition Services 7905 S. Redwood Road West Jordan Ut 84088, fax it to 801-567-8768 or at any of your student’s schools. Directions for completing the application online can be found below. If possible, turn the application in early to insure benefits are in place prior to the first day of school. There is an extremely high volume of applications received once school begins which can cause up to a 10-day delay in processing your application. Please remember that you are responsible for full price payment for your student’s meal until the application is processed. You MUST include all people living in your household, related or not, and all income received. Neither you nor your children have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for free or reduced price meals. You may be selected for verification where you will be required to send proof of information you provided on the application.
- Households receiving WIC may be eligible for free or reduced price meals. Fill out an application to see if you qualify.
- You may apply at any time during the school year if your household size or income changes, or if you begin receiving Food Stamps, FEP, FDPIR or other benefits. You may also update your application by phone at any time during the year if your income decreases or your household size increases.
- If you have any questions, please call Julie at Jordan School District Nutrition Service Office at 801-567-8765. For questions or comments email email@example.com.
You will be notified by mail when the student has qualified. Please send payment with your student until you have received a letter of notification from the district office. Full price is charged until the application is processed.
Directions for completing online Free and Reduced Meal Application through Skyward Family Access
- Skyward family access is free to use and includes access to your child’s account, purchased items, free and reduced application and low balance email notifications.
- Log into Family AccessOpens in a new window using the parent or guardian’s login, not the student’s.
- Click on the “Food Service” tab to the left of the screen.
- On the top left side of the page, click on “All Students” and choose a student. Then, click on “Application”, click “Add Application” to start the process.
- If you are missing information or something is incorrect, it will say incomplete and will not let you click the submit button.
- Make sure to click the submit button when you finish.